Financial Advisers & Accountants
At C2 Super we look to work with our advisers and deliver a wholesale SMSF offering to assist with their needs. Advisers are no longer just looking a ‘shoebox’ SMSF accounting and audit service, they are wanting more than this. With our 10+ years’ experience of dealing with SMSF advisers, C2 Super has developed systems and process which, to put simply, make an Advisers life’s easier. Giving advisers time to focus on client communication and strategy, rather than tedious paperwork.
To this end, C2 Super delivers the following 6 key benefits to advisers to make your life easier:
- Weekly reconciliation reports delivered to your and your assistants.
- The ability to contact your client directly from our Australian based support team to request documentation that you may not have, if you so wish.
- Using our unique 3rd party authority forms, we are able to request documents directly from 3rd parties, such as mortgage brokers, property managers, insurance providers to name a few. Meaning, we won’t be hassling you, as the Adviser, for statements and forms that we can easily obtain directly from 3rd parties.
- Online platform, both for lead management, documentation and financial reporting. For our financial reporting, we use Class Super to provide this service.
- Co-branded documentation and client logins. We can even provide a link to that you can place on your own website for clients to login via.
- A price to your clients that is competitive and transparent.
Get in touch to find out more about C2 Super’s wholesale service offerings
Find out more about C2 Super’s wholesale services
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Subcribe to our monthly newsletter
Covering important superannuation, SMSF, and investment markets commentary