The SMSF loan market is forever changing. Banks and other non bank lenders are often moving in and out of the market. Knowing where to go to get the best interest rate and terms for your new loans is of paramount importance.
If you are either looking for a new loan for your SMSF, or to refinance your existing SMSF loan, we have the right people to do the job for you.
At C2 Super we can point you in the right direction. We deal with leading specialist SMSF mortgage brokers who will assess your situation and make sure you get the best possible deal for your SMSF.
Our panel of mortgage brokers will:
- Give you access to a diverse range of SMSF lenders, including non-bank lenders
- Work out your borrowing capacity to determine how much your SMSF can borrow
- Get your SMSF approved for loans with higher purchasing power, and lower interest rates, than other SMSF brokers
- Get your SMSF approved for loans that other SMSF brokers may not be able to, such as SMSF loans for rural property, high rises and hobby farms
- Help you navigate through the complex paperwork required to get start or refinance an SMSF loan
- Help you find peer-to-peer lenders, if that is the avenue you are seeking
- Assist with refinancing your current principal place of residence and use available funds to create a complying related party loan to your SMSF.
Have a question about SMSF Loans?
For a confidential and free discussion on your options relating to obtaining or refinancing an SMSF loan, please get in touch with us today.
Find out more about SMSF Loans
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Subcribe to our monthly newsletter
Covering important superannuation, SMSF, and investment markets commentary